Current Sekretariat Jendral MK gives a chance to all Indonesian citizens to become candidates for Civil Servants (CPNS) in the Registrar's Office and the Secretary General of the Constitutional Court with the following conditions :
- Diploma applicants who recognized the diploma obtained from State College (PTN) / Private Colleges (PTS) with accredited Faculty rating of "A" from the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education.
- For college degree abroad must include the equation diploma from the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Specifically for applicants with a diploma should be linear with the Law S2 S1 degree (Bachelor of Law).
- Have a grade point average (GPA):
- Minimum S1 3:00;
- Minimum S2 3:25.
Occupation and Education Qualifications :
- Pengolah Data Perkara dan Putusan : S1 Law
- Auditor : S1 Economic Accounting
- Analis Organisasi dan Tata Laksana : S1 Adm State
- Perancang Peraturan Perundang-Undangan : S2 Law
- Pengelola Bahan Kerjasama Teknik Dalam dan Luar Negeri : S1 Hubungan Internasional
- Pengelola Bahan Informasi / Media Massa : S1 Komunikasi Massa
- Peneliti : S2 Hukum, S1 Hukum
- Analis Kebutuhan Diklat : S1 Psikologi
- Penyusun Evaluasi dan Pelaporan Diklat : S1 Sosiologi
- Penyusun Kurikulum dan Pengajaran : S1 Pendidikan/Didaktik Kurikulum
Application is written in black ink, addressed to the Secretary General of the Constitutional Court, to PO Jakarta BOX 999 - 10000, Cover letter sent starting on 11 September 2013 and received no later than on 23 September 2013 (Postage Stamp).
More info : Lowongan Kerja CPNS Mahkamah Konstitusi.
National Atomic Energy Agency provides an opportunity for Indonesian Citizen, a career through CPNS the National Nuclear Energy Agency (BATAN) 2013 with the following requirements :
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia,
- Well-behaved and have never been imprisoned (confinement),
- Not in a position as a board member / members of political
- Never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as PNS / Members Military / Police and as private employees, physically and mentally healthy (except for the specified formation / disability),
- Not color blind, not in pregnant and non-pregnant willing for status as a civil servant,
- No status as a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) / Civil Servants (PNS).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 for Dokter/S1/DIV and DIII;
- General practitioner / dental Maximum 30 years on December 1, 2013
- S1 and DIV Maximum 27 years on December 1, 2013
- DIII maximum of 25 years on December 1, 2013
- Come from universities with courses in accordance with the terms of office are required, with minimum accreditation B.
- Graduates of foreign universities must attach a certificate validation decision letter from the Directorate General of Higher Education (Higher Education).
- TOEFL score of at least 425 as evidenced by a certificate from the State University or institution reliable published later than 1 (one) year (specifically GP / dental, S1 and DIV).
Registration is open from 11 s / d 24 September 2013 and register with the On-Line through the address: http://cpns.batan.go.id/, and send the application by post.
Source of info : Lowongan Kerja CPNS 2013 BATAN.
- Education Level Tier 2 (S2): Grade Point Average (GPA) = 3.25
- Education Level Bachelor (S1) and Diploma IV (D.IV): grade point average (GPA) = 2.75
- Level III Diploma in Education (D. III): Grade Point Average (GPA) = 2.75
- Vocational Education Qualification: The average value of the National Final Examination (UAN) = 7.0
Requirements Applicants :
- Old citizen as low as 18 Years and maximum 35 years on December 1, 2013
- Has the required educational qualifications .
- Applicants come from the Department of Education and accredited by the Ministry of Culture with the following criteria :
- Strata Education Level 3 ( S3 ) , Tier 2 ( S2 ) , Strata 1 ( S1 ) and Diploma IV ( D.IV ) :
- Accreditation A , except for the field of study that has not existed throughout the Accreditation A State Universities in Indonesia at least Accreditation B.
- Accredited minimum for state universities outside Java and Higher Education in the Ministry of Industry .
- Level III Diploma in Education ( D. III ) :
- Minimum accreditation B.
- Minimal accredited for leather industry technology .
- Vocational Education Qualification :
- A. Accreditation
- Have good English proficiency with TOEFL ( Test of English as a Foreign Language) at least 475 special education Strata 3 ( S3 ) , Tier 2 ( S2 ) , Strata 1 ( S1 ) and Diploma IV ( D.IV ) .
- Each applicant may only apply for one job and one territory .
- Available 1 ( a ) formation Roll ( disability ) for placement in the Head Office of Ministry of Industry with leg disability criteria .
- There are two (2 ) formation for your son / daughter for placement in Papua Headquarters Ministry of Industry with the following conditions :
- Attach a family card ;
- At least one of the parents is a native of Papua ;
- Test schedule will be determined later by the National Selection Committee ( Panselnas ) .
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decision has permanent legal force , because doing a criminal act .
- Never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as Candidate Servants / Public Servants or dismissed with respect as employees state / local enterprises and private employees .
- Not located as a candidate for Civil Servants / Public Servants .
- Good character based on records from the local police ( indicated at the time of filing after graduation announcements Exam Phase III ) .
- Physically and mentally healthy by Doctor information ( indicated at the time of filing after graduation announcements Exam Phase III ) .
- Willing to indemnify if upon receipt , and then resigned .
Registration is done online beginning on Monday, September 16, 2013 and closed on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 15:00 pm, via the website address : http://rekrutmen.kemenperin.go.id.
Please see detail info : Rekrutmen CPNS Kemenperin 2013.
If interested in the following details Admission requirements Candidates for Civil Servants (CPNS) at the Environment Secretariat General of the National Election Commission in 2013 :
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI);
- Not located as CPNS / PNS, Candidates / Members military and police;
- Not located as a board member / members of political parties;
- Never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as CPNS / PNS / TNI / police or dismissed with respect as private employees;
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that already have permanent legal force, because a criminal act;
- Physically and mentally healthy evidenced by Certificate of Government Doctors;
- Never consume / use of narcotics, psychotropic substances, precursors and other addictive substances evidenced by a certificate from the government health care units;
- Good character as evidenced
- Age limit of applicants at least 18 (eighteen) years of age on January 1, 2013:
- For maximum Muda/D3 Degree educated applicants aged 28 (twenty eight) years;
- For applicants educated strata Satu/S1 maximum of 30 (thirty) years (age limit of applicants is evidenced by the data in the certificate and birth certificate);
- Accreditation and grade point average (GPA) for applicants Muda/D3 and Education Level Bachelor Degree (S1), namely:
- Minimum B for Higher Education Accreditation (PTN) and Public Private Universities (PTS);
- Grade Point Average (GPA):
- State College (PTN) of at least 2.90
- Private Universities (PTS) of at least 3.00;
- Have the competence and educational qualifications in accordance with the formation of the required position;
- Have the ability to operate a computer at least Microsoft Office.
- Applicants for disability can apply for the formation of the KPU Secretariat General S1 field of study Law, Computer D3, and D3 Filing;
- Special 1 (a) formation of the KPU Secretariat General of Communication field of study or S1 S1 Politics, reserved for applicants sons / daughters of Papua with the requirement that at least one parent is a native of Papua;
Please see detail info : Lowongan Kerja CPNS KPU
Currently BKPM provide an opportunity for graduates of Bachelor (S1) Indonesian citizen men and women to be appointed as candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) in the Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal or BKPM, the required qualifications as follows :
Special requirements :
- S1, min GPA 3.00 (three point zero zero) scale 4
- Maximum age 30 years (born 1 September 1983 or thereafter)
- Graduates of State Universities, Private Colleges or Universities abroad recognized the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- With a good command of English (spoken and written) is preferred to have a TOEFL certificate with a score above 550 Prediction.
- If accepted, willing to follow the rules in force at the BKPM.
- If accepted, willing to sign a waiver to not get out of the BKPM for at least 5 (five) years.
- For sons / daughters are welcome Papua parents or one indigenous, the implementation of the special selection tests determined later.
Kepala Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal
cq. panitia Pengadaan CPNS BKPM Tahun 2013
Jlaan Kenderal Gatot Subroto No. 44
Source of info : Lowongan 2013 CPNS BKPM.
Environment ministry opportunities for those interested in a civil servant in the Ministry of Environment to fill the vacancy formation Fiscal Year 2013, with the following conditions:
Here is the Position Formation and Education Qualifications CPNS 2013 Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup :
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least
- 2.5 (two point five) for public universities
- 3.0 (three point zero) for private universities
- Maximum age of 35 years by December 31, 2013;
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia, including offices located in Ecoregion Management Center / PPE in Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Maluku, Bali, Nusra, and Papua.
Application file submitted in soft file (scanned) sent via emai l: email@example.com. Applications written email subject "Lamaran CPNS KLH 2013 (NAMA LENGKAP) (KODE JABATAN)".
More info : Lowongan Kerja CPNS Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup.
Details CPNS Formation Regions in 2013 and Depok Mayor Decision No. 800/2465 - BKD on Proposed Additional Details CPNS Formation of Regional Public Applicants for Fiscal Year 2013, the Depok City Government an opportunity to become a civil servant Depok City Regional Formation In 2013, as follows :
- Have a valid ID card (not a receipt or KIPEM)
- S1 graduate or D II / D III of State Universities with minimum GPA 2.75 and for Private Higher Education Graduates Minimum GPA scale 3:00 4.
- For S1 or Diploma Graduates of Foreign Affairs should be accompanied by a Certificate of Equalization diploma issued by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, with a GPA Conversion equated with State Universities.
- For General Medical Education Professional Education must attach a certificate and Certificate of Registration (STR) is still valid.
- Education for Midwives and Nurses must attach a Certificate of Registration (STR) / Nurse Permit (SIP) is still valid.
- For Diploma temporary / Certificate graduate / graduated evidence do not apply.
- For Free from Drug Use evidenced by Original Certificate of Government Hospital / National Narcotics Agency / Police.
- For Healthy Physical evidenced by Original Certificate of Regulated Health Physician Government Hospital.
- For Coach Position Formation Branch Paddle Sports has the S1 Qualifications Education and Sports SEA Games Gold Medal by attaching a copy of the Certificate.
- Formation for the Disabled is for Tuna Daksha (not impaired in vision, hearing and speech impaired) evidenced by enclosing information health examination of Government Hospital Doctor.
Online registration begins on 9 September sd 21 September 2013 on the national registry BKN with http://sscn.bkn.go.id address and then type in the column Depok City Government agency that will be spoken.
More info : Lowongan Kerja CPNS Kota Depok.
Regional CPNS Formation details for General Applicants In 2013, with the Government of Pontianak provides an opportunity for Indonesian Citizen (WNI), to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) Formation Year 2013 in the ranks of Pontianak City Government with the following conditions:
- Applicants must meet the qualification criteria Occupation, Educational Qualifications, Allocation and Placement Plan in accordance with the required power Competence Formation as attached list;
- Cumulative Performance Index score (GPA) Minimal:
- D.II, D. III, D.IV, S1 and S2 exact sciences: 2.30 (Two Thirty Koma)
- D. III and S.1 Non exact sciences: 2.50 (Fifty Two Commas)
- Age required by the date listed on the birth certificate held for all levels of education (D.ii, D. III, D.IV, S.1 and S.2) with the following conditions:
- As low as aged 18 (eighteen) years at the time of applying (Date of Application Form).
- Maximum age of 35 (thirty five) years at the time of applying (Date of Application Form).
- Health Workers Job Applicants special exception should attach Medical Record Certificate of Registration (STR) issued by Indonesian Medical Council (KKI) in Jakarta.
Cover letter handwritten by Applicants using black ink and signed by the applicant (without stamps) and addressed to the mayor (sample application letter attached). Date of Receipt of Application Files starting on 13 September 2013 up to 28 September 2013.
More info : Lowongan Kerja CPNS Pemkot Pontianak.