Posted by lokercenter Update Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Since August 1, 1992 by the Banking Law No.. 7 of 1992 and Government Regulation No. RI. 21 in 1992 BRI status changed to a limited liability company. Ownership BRI was still 100% in the hands of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. In 2003, the Indonesian government decided to sell 30% stake in the bank, so it became a public company with the official name of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., Which is still used up to this time.
For those of you young professional candidates are energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible, current Bank BRI (Persero) gives you the opportunity to develop a career in a series of Jobs Expo for the position :
- Resident Auditor
- Program Pengembangan Staff (PPS)
Please attend the Job Expo ! :
- 26 - 27 April 2013 in IPB Bogor
- 19 April 2013 - 12 Mei 2013 Yogyakarta (Online Jobs Expo)
Resident Auditor (RA)
- Having experience as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP), Consulting Group Auditor, or Bank / Financial Institution at least 3 (three) years.
- Age under 35 years old (35 years old yet when the initial selection).
- S1/S2 from the Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, Faculty of Social (Business Administration), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry of the PTN / PTS accredited A / B.
- S1 min 2.75 (scale of 4)
- S2 min 3.25 with S1 provisions GPA and faculty eligible items 3 and 4.1.
- Proficiency in English
- Willing to be placed around the working area of BRI in Indonesia
Progam Pengembangan Staf PPS BRI
- Bachelor (S1) / (S2) degree from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
- PPS GENERAL: graduated from the Faculty / Department of Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for the Department of International Relations, Communications, Fiscal Administration, Administration of Commerce and State Administration), MIPA (only for Department mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS Auditor: graduated from the Faculty / Department of Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Social and Political Sciences (only for Fiscal Administration Department, Administration of Commerce and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT: graduated from faculties / departments of Computer Science, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for undergraduate.
- GPA of at least 3.25 for the S2 with a minimum GPA 3:00 degree.
- Maximum age 27 years to 30 years for Bachelor and S2
- Prioritized for those who have never been registered as a participant PPS BRI.
- Willing to attend all stages of selection.
- Not married and willing to not get married until 1 year of BRI was appointed as a permanent employee.
- Willing to be placed in all units of BRI in Indonesia and abroad.
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant PPS BRI.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit complete applications (CV, photographs, full body photographs, academic certificate and transcripts) to email@example.com.
Source of info : Lowongan Kerja Bank BRI 2013