Posted by lokercenter Update Saturday, June 13, 2015
In september 2012 are supported by a network of BRI office about 8888, 4925 of branches and 1.790 Terrace BRI in Indonesia.
Based on the Financial Statements of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) In 2012, the Bank obtained a positive result is characterized by a number of comprehensive income of Rp 18.52 trillion, an increase of 20.08% from Rp 15.29 trillion in 2011.
Bank BRI is looking for the best young professional, energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible to join in a career, in the following positions :
Associate Account Officer (AAO)
- Education minimum S1 from any accredited field (PTN/PTS).
- Minimum GPA on a 4.00 grade scale :
- 2.75 for inexperienced candidates (fresh graduate).
- 2.60 for those who have experience in the same field.
- Max. age of 25 years old for inexperienced candidates (fresh graduate).
- Max. age of 30 years old for those who have experience in the same field.
- Preferably for those who have working experience as an Account Officer Bank or Marketing at financing company.
Associate Funding Officer (AFO)
- Education minimum D3 from any accredited field (PTN/PTS).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 grade scale
- Max. age of 30 years old (not repeated in the 31 at the time of the initial selection).
- Experienced in the field of banking/marketing, preferably in the field of funds management (funding).
- Good looking and have a wide relationship/networking.
- High integrity and initiative.
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be placed in the area of DKI Jakarta (code: DKI-BRI), and or Kalimantan Barat (Code: KalBar-BRI), and or Banten (Code: Bantem-BRI).
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your applications to PO BOX 023 CPA KSBJ 15224A. Closing date 27 June 2015 (postmark) and please include the area code placement.
Detail info : Lowongan Kerja Bank BRI.