Posted by lokercenter Update Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The company, headquartered in Jakarta and began commercial operations in 1957 initially as a trading company. The company has 158 companies, including subsidiaries, associates and controlled.
Currently PT Astra International Tbk giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
Astra 1st Development Programme
- Astra 1st is one of ASTRA's commitment to build talent at universities. One of the most significant advantages join with us is that training and development are part of the professional culture within the Astra workforce. There are also real opportunities for advancement. Join with us! In line with our Corporate Aim "Prosper with the Nation", you are not just about to contribute to the success of Astra but also to the future of our nation. Once on board, the track you take and how far you want to go depends entirely upon you. It's not just a job...it's an adventure!
- Undergraduate student on your 3rd - 7th semester
- Achieved minimum GPA of 3.00
- Actively involved in organizational activities
- Enrolled at the university in the area of java
- Not currently receiving scholarships from others institutions / companies
If you are interested please send your application at the following link : Astra International jobs. Registration closes on 18 April 2013. Applications received after that date will not be considered. Your application will be kept as a secret. Only qualified candidates who meet the above requirements will be processed in this recruitment.