Recruitment Bank BTN (Persero)

Posted by lokercenter Update Thursday, June 11, 2015
Bank BTN (Persero)
Recruitment Bank BTN (Persero) | PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk offering financial services in housing finance and related industries, consumption, as well as SMEs. The majority shareholder of Bank BTN is held by the Government of Indonesia with 60.15% and the remaining 39.85% stake held by publics.

Bank BTN is headquartered in Jakarta, the Bank has 65 branches, 218 branch offices, 316 cash offices throughout Indonesia. Bank BTN is also supported by the Post Office Online 1,180 2,738 ATMs nationwide.

Bank BTN (Persero) is looking for the best young professional, energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible to join in a career, in the following positions :

Cash Office Head (COH) - Experienced Hire BTN
Requirements :
  • Male / Female.
  • Max. age 37 years of age.
  • Min. S1 from any field.
  • Attractive and good personality.
  • Have banking experience ± 5 years and minimum 2 years in the field of marketing retail funding.
  • Have a wide network of customer base.
  • Excellent proficiency in English both spoken and written.
  • Does not have any family relationship (father / mother / brother / sister / Child) with employees BTN.

Requirements documents :
  • Referance letters from a company to work last.
  • Curriculum Vitae (CV).
  • Latest decree (SK) from the company's last work place.
  • Copy of ID card.
  • Copy of diploma and transcripts.

If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send directly documents to the Regional Office of Bank BTN at  :
  1. BTN Kantor Wilayah 1 - Gedung Bank BTN Bekasi Lt 4, Jl Jendral Sudirman No 19 Bekasi 17143.
  2. BTN Kantor Wilayah 2 - Jl Raya Darmo No 123-125 Surabaya 60241.
  3. BTN Kantor Wilayah 3 - Jl Sudirman Komp Sudirman City Square No A 10-11 Pekanbaru 28115.
  4. BTN PO Kantor Wilayah 4 - Jl Sultan Hassanudin No 1 Makassar.

Source of info : Recruitment Bank BTN (Persero).
Only qualified candidates who fit the above qualifications will be further processed


Post a Comment