Posted by lokercenter Update Tuesday, March 17, 2015
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is the result of a merger of four state-owned bank, which was founded in 1998. The Indonesian government has a 60% stake in Bank Mandiri. Public owns the remaining 40%. Bank based in Jakarta and supported by 1,733 branches, 2,164 ATMs nationwide outlets micro 10,466 (as of October 2012).
Currently Bank Mandiri giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
Mikro Kredit Analis - MKA
- To verify the loan application documents, analysis and scoring.
- Conduct compliance reviews and legal review of documents.
- Mimimum S1 degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum GPA 2.75.
- Minimum 23 years (for fresh graduates) or Minimum 25 years (of experience) of age in the year of admittance.
- Single/not married.
- Do not have a nuclear family (father / mother / brother / sister) who worked at the Bank
- Well-developed computer literacy skills within a Microsoft Office environtment.
- Placement area Jakarta Raya (Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi).
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and have the knowledge to perform this role, please submit your application online through the page source of info : Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process. : Closing date 31 March 2015.