Posted by lokercenter Update Thursday, February 20, 2014
Bank BNI headquartered in Jakarta and also operates as the fourth largest bank in Indonesia in terms of assets, loans and deposits a third party. BNI control Rp333.3 trillion in total assets for the end of December 2012. PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk has 1,585 outlets in the country, 8,227 ATM across Indonesia. BNI also operates 5 overseas branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, and New York. In 2012, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk valued as Indonesian Trusted Company Investors and Analysts Survey Based Assessment of SWA and The Indonesian Institute for Corporate Governance (IICG).
Bank BNI (Persero) is looking for the best young professional, energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible to join in a career, in the following positions Officer Development Program (ODP) :
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable university (local/overseas) majoring in Economics, Business, Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture, Fishery, Forestry, Plantation, Animal Husbandry, Law and Business Adimistration.
- Minimum GPA : 2.75 PTN/ 3.00 PTS (scale 4)
- Maximum age: 26 years (Bachelor degree) or 28 years (Master degree) by February 28, 2014
- Good Command of English both in spoken and written, and familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Take up the challenge, strong analytics and leadership skill
- Having organizational experience, computer skill and good writing ability would be an advantage
- Willing to undergo bond and to be placed in all parts of Indonesia
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application online through the page source of info : Lowongan KerjaBank BNI (Persero) - ODP. Closing date for applications is 22 February 2014.