Posted by lokercenter Update Monday, August 5, 2013
In December of 2011, Institut Teknologi Bandung has 19,440 active students, including 13 671 S1 students, 5,024 students S2, and S3 745 students. In 2012, the college was assessed by QS Asian University Rankings ranked as 27 in Asia and ranked 1st in Indonesia in the field of Engineering & Technology.
Directorate of Logistics of Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) is now an opportunity to join the best sons and daughters and positions :
- Diploma Degree (D3), preferably majoring in Finance related with minimum GPA 3.00 (scale of 4)
- Computer literate, min MS Office, specifically in Mailmerge and willing to learn and operate Oracle Financial System and other applications.
- Thorough, honest, willing to learn, able to work in teams, tenacious and committed to the job.
- Not being continuing education S1 or S2 (Extension)
- Willing to work in the near future at ITB Logistics Directorate, with status as contract workers for at least 1 (one) year.
- Application letter
- Legalized copy of diploma
- Legalized copy of academic transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of ID Card (or other identity)
- Color photograph 4x6 cm
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV with application letter not later than 24 August 2013, to :
Direktorat Logistik Institut Teknologi Bandung
Gedung Campus Center Barat Lt 2
Jl Ganesa No. 10 Bandung.
Or submit soft copy of your applications by email to Keuangan@logistik.itb.ac.id or Sekretariat@logistik.itb.ac.id. Please indicate “Lamaran Keuangan” on the left side of the envelope or your email subject.
Only short-listed candidated will be notified.
Source of info : Lowongan Kerja Institut Teknologi Bandung.