Posted by lokercenter Update Sunday, May 5, 2013
The main task of the police is to maintain law and order, enforcing the law, providing protection, shelter and services to the public. POLRI headquarters (MABES) is located at Jl Trunojoyo No. 3 South Jakarta. In December 2011 the Indonesian National Police backed by 387,470 active personnel, led by the Chief of the Indonesian National Police (Kapolri).
Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri) now give you the opportunity to invite Indonesian citizens to become educated TARUNA Police Academy with the following conditions :
Penerimaan Taruna AKPOL Tahun 2013
- Indonesian Citizens (Male/Female)
- Min age 16 years old and max age 21 years old at the time of opening of educational
- Faith and fear of God Almighty
- To the faithful of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution
- Physical and spiritual health (medical cerificate from a medical institution)
- Never been convicted of a crime (SKCK)
- Authoritative, honest, fair and of good character
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia and willing to be assigned in all areas of police work
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply online at : Pendaftaran Taruna AKPOL not later than 21 May 2013. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Source of info : Lowongan Kerja Calon Taruna Polri