Posted by lokercenter Update Friday, July 26, 2013
PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia was established in 2001 as a joint venture between Toyota Motor Corporation, the world's largest automotive company in Japan (95% stake) with PT Astra International Tbk, the largest automotive holding company based in Indonesia (5% stake). Company headquartered in Jakarta and supported by manufacturing facilities 2. TMMIN installed production capacity of over 110,000 units per year.
For those of you young professional candidates are energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible, current PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia gives you the opportunity to develop a career filling vacancies, the following positions :
TOYOTA NEDP (D3) (New Employee Development Program).
- ACADEMY Graduate with GPA 2,75 (scale of 4.00), Majoring from :
- Engineering (Electro, Mechatronic, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil)
- Non Engineering (Accounting, Management, Business Adm)
- Strong involvement in organizational activities.
- Preferably of age are max. 25 years old.
- Computer literate, min. MS office.
- Fluent in English both oral written (preferably with TOEFL score min. 450).
- Having high willingness to learn.
- High Initiative with good analysis and teamwork
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please refer official source from PNJ Website on following link Source of info : Lowongan Kerja PT. TMMIN