Posted by lokercenter Update Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Coca-Cola was introduced to Indonesia in 1927 and produced locally in 1932. Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia (CCAI), sells and distributes non-alcogolic ready to drink beverage products of Coca-Cola Company, including carbonated soft drinks, tea, juice, water, drints isotonic, energy drinks and more.
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia is looking for the best young professional, energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible to join in a career, in the following positions :
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) is a structured 12-months training for young professional/fresh graduates to create dynamic, dedicated and responsive future leaders.
- Candidates must posses at least Bachelor Degree, Master Degree from reputable university with min GPA 3.00
- Fresh graduate or having maximum 1 year experience
- Active in organisation or social activities
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both written and verbally)
- Willing to be placed all around Indonesia
The Graduate Trainee Program currently open for:
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Business Services
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please fill and submit Form Lowongan Kerja Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia, not later than 23 February 2014 to : CCAI_Recruitment@sea.ccamatil.com. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment. Source : Lowongan Kerja Coca-Cola.