PT Pelindo Marine Service - Recruitment Marine Staff, Pelindo 3 Group

Posted by lokercenter Update Monday, July 29, 2013
PT Pelindo Marine Service - Recruitment Marine Staff, Pelindo 3 Group
PT Pelindo Marine Service is a subsidiary of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia 3 (Persero) or IPC 3, a state-owned port leading services company in Indonesia. IPC 3 has 95% stake and the remaining 5% stake is owned by Pelindo III Employees Cooperative. PT IPC Marine Service was formed in 2011 as a spin-off result Delivery Unit in the IPC 3. The company is based in Surabaya East Java and supported by two shipyards, namely Surabaya and Semarang Shipyard Shipyard.

PT Pelindo Marine Service company engaged in the service delivery, including delivery charges, pilotage, tug assist, towage, provider of a variety of boats, ships, marine logistics, crewing, and other marine services.

For those of you young professional candidates are energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible, current PT Pelindo Marine Service gives you the opportunity to develop a career filling vacancies, the following positions :

  1. Mualim (MU)
  2. Masinis (MS)
  3. Juru Mudi (JI)
  4. Juru Motor (JR)

General Requirements
  • Have a minimum diploma:
    • ANT-V (preferably ANT-IV) for MU
    • ATT-V (preferably ATT-IV) for MS
    • ANT-D for JI
    • ATT-D for JR
  • Minimum 2 years experience, preferably having experience for propagator "Harbour Tug";
  • Maximum age 40 years
  • Have a valid seaman book

If you are interested please submit your complete applications (CV, copy of ID Card, KSK & SKCK, legalized copy of latest diploma, copy of supporting certificates, 4x6 color photograph 2 pieces) not later than 19 April 2013 (post stamps) to Panitia Rekrutment & Seleksi Pegawai Laut PT Pelindo Marine Service - Kantor PT Pelindo Marine Service, J. Prapat Kurung Utara No 58 Surabaya. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further proce. Source of info : Lowongan Kerja PT Pelindo Marine Service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment