Posted by lokercenter Update Sunday, August 18, 2013
In December 2012, the PDAM Surabaya has 485 169 customers, including 445,714 residential customers, 1,396 government customers, 23,561 commercial customers, industrial customers 403, 3,482 general social customers, 1,608 customers special social, and 5 port customers.
For those of you young professional candidates are energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible, current PDAM Surabaya gives you the opportunity to develop a career filling vacancies, the following positions :
Calon Pegawai PDAM Surabaya
- Indonesian Citizen
- Educational Requirements
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university (min accredited B) with min GPA 3.00 majoring in Product Design, Indonesian Literature, Accounting, Law, Psychology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering / Informatics.
- Diploma Degree (D3) from reputable university/polytechnic (min accredited B) with min GPA 3.00 majoring in Computer Engineering / Informatics, Taxation, Accounting, Safety, Metrology & Instrumentation, Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering, Office Management, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Marketing Management
- Min Vocational High School (SMK) with min average score (NEM/UNAS) of 8.00 majoring in Computer Engineering / TKJ / RPL / Informatics, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Electronics Engineering
- Max age per 17 August 2013
- S1 : max age 35 years old
- D3/Polytechic : max age 30 years old
- SMK : min 18 years old and max 25 years old
- Active in English with TOEFL score min 450 (for S1 applicants)
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your applications not later than 23 August 2013 to http://rekrutmen.pdam-sby.go.id/. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Source of info : Lowongan Kerja PDAM Surabaya.