Posted by lokercenter Update Sunday, August 11, 2013
PT Kaltim Prima - KPC Coal is a leading coal mining company in Indonesia is growing rapidly. In 2011, KPC received Aditama Award from the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources to manage the mining environment.
Currently PT Kaltim Prima Coal giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
Manager - Strategic Planning
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering, Geology or Geotechnical qualifications may be considered.
- Extensive experience and proven skills in long term mine planning; in particular involving open cut coal mining operations. As a guide, ten (10) years plus experience should be used.
- Strong people management skills, ideally with training and supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills tproduce reports and tdeal with a diverse range of personnel.
- Commitment to KPC’s general standards and more specifically the safety and environmental standards
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good grasp of engineering and economic principles.
- Financial skills thandle capital appropriation, costing and budget responsibilities.
- Knowledge and exposure ta range of planning techniques and the tools ttranslate those ideas intreality.
Superintendent - Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in (Law, Social Science, Psychology or Mass Communication) with 7 – 9 years working experience in industrial relation.
- Strong knowledge of Manpower Regulations of Indonesia.
- Capability tdnegotiation in conflict and pressure situation.
- Maintain good relation with officials from the Department of Manpower, Disnaker, Industrial Relation Court and all Unions in KPC as well as with KPC employees.
Senior Engineer - Project Mechanical
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 5 years plus of relevant industry/management experiences.
- Extensive experience and proven skills in Mechanical Engineering/Construction s. Having experience in Mechanical Projects at mining industry will be an advantageous.
- Having experience on Project Management i.e cost-time-quality management as well as skilled on project scheduling and budgeting control.
- Ability twork with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators.
- Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude tsolve technical difficulties.
- Having good communication and leadership skill tencourage team for pursuing the project objective.
Specialist - Contract
- Minimum S1 – Mining or Engineering with 2 year experience as Contract Specialist / Contract Engineer if preferable.
- Extensive Knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related tcommercial activities.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Having national or international certification in Supply Chain/ Procurement.
- Ability tformulate contract documents and ability tinterpret contract documents. Understanding supply chain management and continuous improvement techniques timprove it.
Specialist - Computer Operation
- Have experience and proven skills in administering UNIX (Linux & HPUX) and Windows servers (minimum 3 years) with a broad knowledge in the fields of computing.
- Have good knowledge of UNIX and Windows server operating systems.
- Have a degree in computing or other relevant subjects, and/or holding a relevant certificate(s) from Microsoft or recognized organization in computing services.
Specialist - General Training
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Education or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years relevant in training and/ or human resource development.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills tconduct Leadership and Management Training programs.
- Knowledge of principles and current approaches tGeneral Training and adult education techniques.
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent relationship management, time management, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Sound computer skills in MS Office other popular applications.
Supervisor - Project (Mechanical)
- Have good Mechanical Construction design analysis skills and must be able tcheck design results in at least twdifferent ways, with minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Ability twrite clear, concise, relevant reports – usually with detailed recommendations. Ideally these reports should be in English Language.
Engineer - Mining
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineering.
- Having 2 years’ experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
- Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
- Having experience in using MINEX software.
Engineer - Project (Electrical Power) - NTP
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years in electrical engineering of relevant mining/ industry experiences.
- Have an understanding of how tmanage projects, including engineering , procurement and construction of fixed plant’s electrical and control systems.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
More info : Lowongan Kerja Kaltim Prima Coal.