Posted by lokercenter Update Thursday, March 6, 2014
PT Kaltim Prima - KPC Coal is a leading coal mining company in Indonesia is growing rapidly. In 2011, KPC received Aditama Award from the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources to manage the mining environment.
Currently PT Kaltim Prima Coal giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
Superintendent - Industrial Relations
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Law, Social Science, Psychology or Mass Communication
- At least 7 – 9 years working experience in industrial relation
- Strong knowledge of Manpower Regulations of Indonesia.
- Able to negotiation in conflict and pressure situation.
- Maintain good relation with officials from the Department of Manpower, Disnaker, Industrial Relation Court and all Unions in KPC as well as with KPC employees
Manager - Internal Audit
- S1 degree in Business Management / Accounting, Master degree (S2) is preferred
- At least 10 years internal audit experience. Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure tthe oil, gas or mining industries
- Managerial and supervisory experience
- Have a good project management skills
- Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills
- Hold professional/ expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor)
Senior Specialist - Contract
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Mining or Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in Mining or Engineering or Supply Chain with minimum 1-year experience in Contract
- Have a good composing and review of contractual documents skills
- Negation skills in dealing with contractual matters, claims and meetings
Senior Specialist - Purchasing
- University/college degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the areas of purchasing, inventory control, warehouse and logistic.
- Having knowledge of purchasing, custom, logistic warehousing principles and market places
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Good planner, good people skills and organizing skills
- Able to work under pressure and possess creative thinking
- Possess qualification in Supply Chain areas from reputable organization such as Charter
- Institute of Purchasing and Supply or other international organization will be an advantage
Senior Engineer - Project Mechanical
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical Engineering
- More than 5 years plus of relevant industry/ management experiences
- Extensive experience and proven skills in Mechanical Engineering/ Construction s. Having experience in Mechanical Projects at mining industry will be an advantageous
- Having experience on Project Management i.e. cost-time-quality management as well as skilled on project scheduling and budgeting control
- Ability twork with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators
- Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude tsolve technical difficulties
- Minimum Senior High School with 7 years of experience or D3 with 3 years of experience in Operations or occupational health graduate
- Have a strong mining operations knowledge and skills
- Computer literacy for data management and data presentation
- Good capability for analysis process
- An understanding of Intelex System
- Good knowledge of process of Risk Assessment, investigation, and audit
- Good knowledge of hydrocarbon/waste management
- Minimum Senior High School (SMA/STM)
- At least 5 years of experience in drafting field generally and preferably in mining industry.
- Familiar with Corel Draw, AutoCAD, MapInfsoftware
- A sound and demonstrated knowledge of effective drafting and documentation layouts/ presentation formats
- Ability taction technical drafting standards on small scales whilst appreciating the broader concerns/ issues
- Have a good knowledge of statutory reporting requirements and regulations.
- Detailed mindedness as well as a strong orientation tprovision of accurate, professional and quality reports, plans and documentation
- A sound and demonstrated knowledge of effective drafting and documentation layouts/presentation formats
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please Submith your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph not later than 18 March 2014 to Superintendent Recruitment PT Kaltim Prima Coal - PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur or Email : Recruitment@kpc.co.id.
More info : Lowongan Kerja Kaltim Prima Coal.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.
LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU Maret 2015 >> LOKER Balikpapan ~ LOKER Electrical ~ LOKER Engineer ~ LOKER Engineering ~ LOKER experience ~ LOKER Kalimantan Timur ~ LOKER Kaltim Prima Coal ~ LOKER Manager ~ LOKER Mining ~ LOKER S1 ~ LOKER SLTA ~ LOKER SMA ~ LOKER SMK ~ LOKER Superintendent ~ LOKER Supervisor