Posted by lokercenter Update Monday, June 29, 2015
PT Kaltim Prima - KPC Coal is a leading coal mining company in Indonesia is growing rapidly. In 2011, KPC received Aditama Award from the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources to manage the mining environment.
Currently PT Kaltim Prima Coal giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
Engineer – Environmental
- Graduate from Environmental Engineering.
- Min. 3 years of experience in Environmental Management, previous experience in mining industry will be highly prioritized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time as well as to make quick decision when required as indicated by the operational constraints and to communicate with the higher authorities within the company structure.
- Strong understanding of government regulations on environmental managements.
- Adequate experience in Environmental Monitoring and Management in the field related to AMDAL.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) both in English and Bahasa.
- Competent with Microsoft Office application.
Supervisor – Project (Electrical)
- Graduate from Electrical Engineering.
- Min. 3 years of experience in the related field.
- Demonstrated good Electrical design analysis skills.
- Able to write clear, concise, relevant reports – usually with detailed recommendations. Ideally these reports should be in English language.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa and English) to liaise with KPC personnel.
- Able to check design results in at least in two different ways is a must.
- Able to make effective use of Electrical Software.
- Strong good knowledge of KPC’s HSE policies (or equivalent), procedures and standards.
If you are interested please Submith your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph not later than 10 July 2015 to Superintendent Recruitment PT Kaltim Prima Coal - PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur or Email : Recruitment@kpc.co.id.
More info : Recruitment Kaltim Prima Coal.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.