Posted by lokercenter Update Sunday, August 25, 2013
PTPN XI (Persero) has been operating in Indonesia since 1996, and has accounted for about 16% of the national sugar production. The Company has 16 sugar mills, located in Ngawi, Magetan, Madiun, Pasuruan, Situbondo, Probolinggo, Bondowoso, Lumajang, and Jember.
For those of you young professional candidates are energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible, current PTPN XI (Persero) gives you the opportunity to develop a career filling vacancies, the following positions :
- Installation Section: S1 Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Weak Flow) - PED - 02
- Plant Section: S1 Agriculture (Agronomy, Soil Science) - PTD - 02
- Plant Section: S1 Agricultural Engineering (Agricultural Mechanization) - PMD - 02
- Processing Section: S1 Chemical Engineering (Chemical Engineering) - PKD - 02
- Processing Section: S1 Agricultural Technology (THP / Food Technology) - PPD - 02
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Male, age maximum 28 years old as at 30 November 2013
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (State University) and 3.00 (Private University);
- Healthy physical and spiritual, not color blind and drugs free
- Willing to be placed around the working area PTPN XI
- Preparing valid SKCK, willing to not married during the whole process and the selection process
If you are interested please complete an application submit through page : Lowongan Kerja PTPN XI (Persero). Not later than 8 September 2013. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.