Posted by lokercenter Update Friday, September 13, 2013
Current Sekretariat Jendral MK gives a chance to all Indonesian citizens to become candidates for Civil Servants (CPNS) in the Registrar's Office and the Secretary General of the Constitutional Court with the following conditions :
- Diploma applicants who recognized the diploma obtained from State College (PTN) / Private Colleges (PTS) with accredited Faculty rating of "A" from the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education.
- For college degree abroad must include the equation diploma from the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Specifically for applicants with a diploma should be linear with the Law S2 S1 degree (Bachelor of Law).
- Have a grade point average (GPA):
- Minimum S1 3:00;
- Minimum S2 3:25.
Occupation and Education Qualifications :
- Pengolah Data Perkara dan Putusan : S1 Law
- Auditor : S1 Economic Accounting
- Analis Organisasi dan Tata Laksana : S1 Adm State
- Perancang Peraturan Perundang-Undangan : S2 Law
- Pengelola Bahan Kerjasama Teknik Dalam dan Luar Negeri : S1 Hubungan Internasional
- Pengelola Bahan Informasi / Media Massa : S1 Komunikasi Massa
- Peneliti : S2 Hukum, S1 Hukum
- Analis Kebutuhan Diklat : S1 Psikologi
- Penyusun Evaluasi dan Pelaporan Diklat : S1 Sosiologi
- Penyusun Kurikulum dan Pengajaran : S1 Pendidikan/Didaktik Kurikulum
Application is written in black ink, addressed to the Secretary General of the Constitutional Court, to PO Jakarta BOX 999 - 10000, Cover letter sent starting on 11 September 2013 and received no later than on 23 September 2013 (Postage Stamp).
More info : Lowongan Kerja CPNS Mahkamah Konstitusi.